Have a question? We probably have the answer!
Check out some frequently asked questions by our customers.
Scroll down to the bottom of page and find the Videocon Service Centers section. Select your State & City to find one nearest to you.
You can contact us on 0124 33660000 or prefix the STD code of your state capital, then 33660000 or via email at email@example.com
. You can call us 24X7.
The Videocon limited warranty provides, free of charge, repairs to your mobile phone for manufacturing defects only.
There are circumstances where your phone is not covered by the Videocon limited warranty.
The warranty period is for 12 months effective from the date of purchase from a dealer.
The warranty for Accessories is six months from the date of purchase.
Please bring your phone to the nearest Videocon Mobile Authorized Service Center (ASC) for inspection.
Videocon will replace a faulty Videocon original accessory, which is under warranty, with a new one. If you have purchased the accessory from a retail outlet, you should bring the faulty accessory together with your commercial invoice back to the outlet to get a new replacement.
Videocon does not have a system to block the phone. However if you were to provide us the phone’s IMEI number, we can alert the Videoocon Authorized Service Centres (ASC) about the lost phone. You are also advised to make a police report.
You are advised to take the phone to the nearest Videocon Mobiles Authorized Service Centre (ASC).
The IMEI number is a 15 digit unique code that is used to identify a mobile phone to a GSM network. The IMEI number can be retrieved by keying in *#06# and the 15 digit unique code will be displayed on the screen. In the unfortunate event that your mobile is misplaced, provision of this IMEI number to the police and telco service provider would be useful.
Your phone is equipped with one or more codes to protect it against unauthorized use. The PIN and PUK codes actually protect the SIM card. In most cases, your operator or service provider is the best source of assistance with PIN and PUK codes. Please contact your operator or service provider for assistance with your PIN and/or PUK codes. If you have already contacted your service provider and the code provided did not work, you will have to obtain a new SIM card from your operator or service provider.
Your phone is equipped with one or more codes to protect it against unauthorized use. Please note that the security code, which protects the phone itself, differs from the PIN code, which protects the SIM card.Enter the default security code: 0000. Only try this once. If your phone still requests a security code, please bring it to the nearest Videocon Mobile Athorized Service Centre (ASC) for inspection.
The SIM (subscriber identity module) card is a small card inside your phone that establishes a network connection. The SIM card is provided by your operator or service provider. In most cases, they are the best source of assistance with SIM card problems. Your phone may display a SIM card error message if:
- The SIM card is out of alignment. If the phone has recently been dropped, bumped, or opened, the SIM card may need adjusting. Follow the SIM card installation instructions in your user guide.
- The PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) code is entered incorrectly multiple times. This can inactivate the SIM card. If inactivation appears to be permanent, contact your operator or service provider for a new SIM card.
- You have recently changed service providers. In this case, either your SIM card or your phone may be configured for your previous operator and may require reconfiguring. It may also be that your phone is configured so that it cannot be used with a SIM card from a different operator or service provider. Please contact your current operator or service provider for assistance.
If none of the situations above apply and you continue to receive this error message, your SIM card may be damaged. Please contact your operator or service provider to have the SIM card tested and/or replaced. Or alternately, bring your phone to the nearest Videocon Authorized Service Centre (ASC) for inspection.
Dropped calls or low sound quality during calls can result from low signal strength or momentary gaps in network coverage, either at your end or the other end of the connection. In most cases, your operator or service provider is the best source of assistance with issues regarding signal strength.
- Signal strength is indicated by the signal indicators at the left side of the phone's display. These indicators move up as the strength of the signal increases and down as the signal decreases.
- To increase your phone's signal strength, try moving your phone slightly, or move towards a window if you're calling from inside a building.
If you continuously experience low signal strength in a certain area, it may be that network coverage is insufficient there. Your operator or service provider can provide you with more information on network coverage. If you believe that the problem may be with your phone instead of the network, please bring your phone to a Videocon Mobiles Authorized Service Centre (ASC) for inspection.
If your Videocon phone supports Bluetooth wireless connections, you can usually activate Bluetooth from the menu titled Connect, Connections, or Connectivity:
- Bluetooth active – Select Yes to enable Bluetooth.
- My telephone's visibility – Select Shown to all if you want your device to be found by other Bluetooth devices. If you select Hidden, your device cannot be found by other devices.
- My Bluetooth name – Define a name for your device.
Please take your phone to your nearest Videocon Mobiles Authorized Service Centre (ASC).
Please visit our nearest Videocon Mobiles Authorized Service Centre (ASC).
To synchronize data from your phone with compatible PC software, use Videocon Phone PC Suite. Videocon PC Suite is free PC software that allows you to store, edit, and synchronize phone data with a Windows-based PC.
If you know or suspect that your phone has been attacked by the Cabir worm or other malware distributed via Bluetooth or MMS, please take it to Videocon Mobiles Authorized Service Centre (ASC) for inspection.
You can call us 24X7.
Could not find anything in FAQS
? Get in touch with us and we will helpEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (Your State Capital STD Prefix) 33660000
or Call 0124-33660000 directly to connect with us!